Paying for your study abroad experience may seem daunting. However, rest assured that there are many financial resources available to you to support your overseas academic journey.
Check out these searchable databases:
- From the IIE, StudyAbroadFunding.org allows you to search by country
- International Education Financial Aid is a leading resource for financial aid, college scholarship and grant information for US and international students wishing to study abroad.
- GoAbroad also offers a helpful search tool
- InternationalScholarships is yet another good database to try
- GoOverseas.com has an extensive list of scholarships
- StudyAbroad.com has a general list of scholarships for overseas study
- For those from diverse backgrounds, DiversityAbroad is a great place to look for scholarships specific to study abroad
- Fastweb.com is a free, scholarship search engine that compiles national, community, and college-specific scholarships available anywhere. These may not necessarily be specific to study abroad, but it is a leading site for funding.
For a full document listing numerous scholarships, click here.