So now you’ve got itchy feet! If you’ve got the travel bug and want to go abroad again, look through this section, which provides some resources to help you go abroad again. Some things to consider:
- Can you legally go back? Some countries limit extended stays to those with student visas, permanent jobs, or family relations. Check into these visa requirements. Australia, for example, offers a Working Holiday Visa to young adults from select countries, including the United States. You can only stay for a year, however.
- Do you need to get paid? How much?
- Do you have health considerations?
- Do you need to be back home at a certain date?
- What jobs would you NOT be able to do? (Physically, mentally, morally)
- Could you move abroad alone? Do you have friend(s) who would go?