Here are some helpful links to find employment opportunities abroad!
- GoAbroad.com : “the leading international education and experiential travel resource”
- Bunac : offers work abroad, summer camps, volunteer abroad gap years, and working holiday visas
- Idealist : connects people, organizations, and resources to help build a world where all people can live free and dignified lives
- www.workingabroad.org : Au pair, teaching English, volunteering, work and travel programs
- Escapeartist.com : Jobs overseas and international employment
- Berlitz : a global leadership training and education company
- Check with any tour companies you may have utilized abroad, which often hire young nomads
- Contiki Tours : a worldwide travel tour company, very popular for young adults world wide
- Western Xposure : Western Australia Tourism company
Backpackerboard.com : Independent Travel Guide to Australia
- Wicked Campers : Camper vans for hire world wide
- Look at Fortune 250 or 500 companies, which often have international branches
- Some job search sites have international versions. My Career, for example has an Australian site.
- Others, such as Seek.com are popular overseas and may not have an equivalent in the USA.
- If you went through a 3rd party provider, see what employment or internship opportunities they may offer.
- You can work in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, France, Ireland and Germany with CIEE. The Council on International Educational Exchange is a non-profit, non-governmental organization.
- Check your university’s Career Center, or the websites of other universities. The University of Michigan has an extensive website through their Career Center.