1) Kakadu National Park, Australia
Find legroom, extraordinary wildlife and ancient culture in Australia‘s largest national park.
2) Franz Josef & Fox Glacier, New Zealand
On the ground or in the air, discover the icy grandeur of these centuries-old ice floes.
3) Espiritu Santo, Vanuatu
Flipper-kick into a luxury liner, hack through to a cave, bus up to picture-perfect beaches.
4) Rurutu, Tahiti & French Polynesia
Believe in magic after swimming with migrating humpback whales.
5) Tongatapu, Tonga
Marvel at the South Pacific’s Stonehenge, explore pyramidal tombs and applaud the spurting blowholes.
6) Gizo, Solomon Islands
Surf without surf-rage in warm crystal-clear waters at Pailongge’s excellent reef-breaks.
7. Uluru (Ayers Rock), Australia
Pay homage to Australia‘s most sacred rock.
8) Tongariro National Park, New Zealand
Explore the volcanic wonderland on one of the world’s best day walks or a challenging mountain bike ride.
9) Sydney, Australia
Sexy beaches, stylish bars and sassy culture all topped off with views over the stunning harbour.
10) Ile des Pins, New Caledonia
Glide across tranquil Baie d’Upi on Île des Pins in a traditional sailing pirogue.
11) Wellington, New Zealand
Windy Welly isn’t all politics: revel in NZ‘s best nightlife and caffeine-scene along Cuba St and Courtenay Pl
12) Federated States of Micronesia
13) Aitutaki, Rarotonga & The Cook Islands